Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few of us are going to hit St. Charles this weekend and ride the Bad river up to the Saginaw river to Hooters for lunch and who knows from there. Wish I had studs for this event, oh well..........

·
Registered
912 Posts
Not sure if I'll be in town this weekend, but sounds like a good ride. Dont know which Hooters youre thinking about, but the one in Saginaw moved to Bay Road. Bay City Hooters is still on the river though.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'll be on the rivers this weekend.....might just see me around Castaways on the Kawkawlin!!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure if I'll be in town this weekend, but sounds like a good ride. Dont know which Hooters youre thinking about, but the one in Saginaw moved to Bay Road. Bay City Hooters is still on the river though.[/b]
Well damn, we'll just have to go to Bay City!!

FastCat, not sure we'll make it that far up but you never know. If I remember right the Kawkawlin is only a little farther up from Hooters?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yeah Mike the Kawkawlin is only about 6 or 8 miles further. And it's the only place I know you can get gas in the area. If anybody knows of other gas stops PLEASE chime in

And the snow is coming down and piling up as I type. Conditions are looking to be about perfect for the weekend. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Snow4brains and I are taking off on Saturday from my house. I live on the Tittabawassee river right where the Tittabawassee and the Shiwassee and the Saginaw all meet. If anyone wants to take off from my house they can meet us there and ride with us.

I'm not sure if we'll head north or south first, but we'll run the entire gammit. I've already been to both St. Charles and the Kawkawlin, and it's an easy ride both ways.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you want directions to my house. We plan on riding at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Had ourselves a good ride today even though we never saw Scott- I was lookin for ya. :thumbsup: Heres a picture of the gang, minus one of Mikes buddys that left earlier.

[attachment=33703:Feb_17_2..._Medium_.jpg]

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Had a great time today to Dave. You missed my buddys RX-1 gernading his chaincase! This is his second one in less than 500 miles, thank goodness for a 3 year warrenty.
Had to tow him back a good 40/50 miles, kind of wrecked the day after that.
We also missed out on a big group around a campfire on the ice. Probaly a good thing as we would probaly still be there and drunk by now.....................

1 - 8 of 8 Posts