Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sled in Michigan up and lower. I personally use what I think are about the lightest, thinnest bibs by Snotech or Snorider...I'm not sure of the name. I mean, these bibs have a thin outer and thin innner lining...perfect for the aggressive rider that is always moving on the sled. I got a catalogue with all the new Klim wear. Are their pants, bibs thin to allow complete freedom of movement. I'd love to try them out; but, where is this stuff sold to get my hands on it and try it on. TIA

·
Registered
376 Posts
Call Klim directly and they will give you a name and number for the dealer closest to you.  I have a klim suit and love it. It feels so light and comfy.  It doesn't keep you hot or cold just your body temp in all weather from +5 to -25.  If you dont have the klim phone number let me know and I will find it for you.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i also have the klim suit,great product we rode in pouring rain last year,suit kept me dry i couldnt believe it would work that good,i always swore by leather until i tried this suit,very comfortable especially if your aggresive.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I wear Klim gear as well and swear by it.  I ride in Minnesota and it works well for - zero and warmer days.  It is on the higher price side, but well worth it.  Best constructed gear I have ever bought.  The zippers on the back and under the arms are great for air movement. Their website has dealer search. www.klimsledwear.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts