Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have plans to ride this coming Tues/Wed through Sunday, but my buddy just called and had to cancel. I have a line on a home in the Grayling area for $50/nite, whether I have 2 or 4 people staying, so the more, the less expensive for each of us. If you have plans for somewhere else in MI, I will basically go with the flo at this point to get some riding in. I can go any number of days from this Sunday the 17th through the following Sunday. I live in Indianapolis area, so we could meet somewhere along the way. Call or email me if you can get the time off to ride, and we'll discuss.

Jim
618-791-7187

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Jim you want to go to paradise? it will cost you $10 to the propane kitty for lodging.

Mainly off trail riding and picking directions not destination type riding but I think you can handle that. it is a weird schedule but will be heading to Seney thursday night and saddlebagging to the cabin from there friday am. snofrog is picking me back up sunday afternoon. riding with a couple "near-locals" Saturday.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I have plans to ride this coming Tues/Wed through Sunday, but my buddy just called and had to cancel. I have a line on a home in the Grayling area for $50/nite, whether I have 2 or 4 people staying, so the more, the less expensive for each of us. If you have plans for somewhere else in MI, I will basically go with the flo at this point to get some riding in. I can go any number of days from this Sunday the 17th through the following Sunday. I live in Indianapolis area, so we could meet somewhere along the way. Call or email me if you can get the time off to ride, and we'll discuss.

Jim
618-791-7187 Jim, sent you a pm, Dave.[/b]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts