·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big question any snow anywhere????

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
there was 4 feet of snow, I heard this beep beep, like the rer was kicking in and it hit me its my alarm clock going off to wake me. yeah I know bummer. :wink:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
A bit early for that here. By mid-December we might be able to go for a ride here, but even then conditions are sucky.
I'm kind of glad, I still have to buy a track and install my long track kit.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
there was 4 feet of snow, then my alarm clock went off to wake me. yeah I know bummer. :wink:[/b]
:lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is kinda what I figured a little early yet. I was just wishin. :bash: :bash:

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
There were a couple of snowfalls in northern mn already - a couple of inches stuck around for a couple of days. Too early to stay yet, but it is a good sign!

dave

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
snowed for like 5 minutes at 10:30 am today. Of course it didnt stick, its like 38 F.

·
Registered
644 Posts
We never get lots and lots like some places but we do have enough to move around some. Somewhere over 50 miles now in getting back and forth to work, etc. Not really fun, fun , but the bumps - rather the low spots are filling in so the bumps aren't so noticable. Ice is still questionable in places.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Don't hate me, but we have over a meter and more coming for next 3 days. can't wait till tuesday. ( day off ) we'll post some pic's, that is if we take a long enough break to take any.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts