Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondered if anyone is having a problem keeping wear bars on their apex, I went riding with a buddy last weekend and he went through a brand new pair in 150 miles. There's about 600 miles on the sled and that was the forth pair.

·
Registered
496 Posts
What were you riding on ? you can shim them. but it still puts pressure on the back of the wearbar .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
been riding on trails with an average of 4 to 6 inches of base, i was wondering if there is away to take away from the ski pressure or if it's a weight issue because the front end is so heavy

·
Registered
335 Posts
what type are you running....i have the woody dooley 10" with the wear bars and havent had any problems...i now have 2000 miles on the sled

·
Registered
496 Posts
been riding on trails with an average of 4 to 6 inches of base, i was wondering if there is away to take away from the ski pressure or if it's a weight issue because the front end is so heavy[/b]

There isnt really that much ski pressure stock. some like more and crank up the limiter strap . If you adjust your tranfer rods it will cut down on ski pressure but you be in wheelie heaven. Sound more like bad wear bars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts