Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the Apex rtx dry weight ?

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
do not believe dry weight

check out Maximumsled.com they have most of the wet weights of 2007 sleds

·
Registered
7 Posts
i would guess HEAVY

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Ya but lighter then the Cat F800 and F1000

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Ya but lighter then the Cat F800 and F1000[/b]
Really? Wow, that's a little hard to swallow. I guess Cat should've built a trail sled based on the Crossfire rather then the tubby eye-sore F-series. How they could go from having the lightest, sleekist, very sexy sleds to the F-series is beyond me.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Really? Wow, that's a little hard to swallow. I guess Cat should've built a trail sled based on the Crossfire rather then the tubby eye-sore F-series. How they could go from having the lightest, sleekist, very sexy sleds to the F-series is beyond me.[/b]

Its easy just think back to any Poo before 06' . :lol:

·
Registered
293 Posts
I would rather have a heavier sled then have to fix one every time I go for a ride. It's funny how some of these heavy sleds out perform some of it's lighter competition .....Can't wait for the snow..............

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Really? Wow, that's a little hard to swallow. I guess Cat should've built a trail sled based on the Crossfire rather then the tubby eye-sore F-series. How they could go from having the lightest, sleekist, very sexy sleds to the F-series is beyond me.[/b]
Seriously

go read maximum sled wet weight on the 07s

The F1000 and 800 with Electric start are heavier then the APEX

Yup now go look ast the 08 brochure or Cat site you will NOT find weight nor hp listed this season

They have always had it listed but now they are no longer listing them,I guess when you brag about being the lightest and most HP than new platform does not deliver on those points

BUT the new Fseries supposably are the best rides despite the weight gain over the Fcats

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
I would rather have a heavier sled then have to fix one every time I go for a ride. It's funny how some of these heavy sleds out perform some of it's lighter competition .....Can't wait for the snow..............[/b]
Of course the ideal is to have a lightweight sled that you don't have to fix every time you go for a ride, or at all.
Throw in a 4 year warrenty in case something does happen and it's just icing on the cake.

Can't wait for snow either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts