Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard about the announcement that Arctic Cat was supposed to do today? Have a f-7 on hold at dealer, want to know if Arctic Cat has a suprise up there sleeve?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I asked my dealer if the announcement was supposed to happen on Wed.(today) and he said it was going to be at some sled show that is coming up that they announce the late release sled. He had no idea what it would be, but he seemed confident that it was only for racers.... ???
Nobody seems to know anything right now accept that SOMETHING will come out within the month or early Nov. :sarcasm:

·
Registered
138 Posts
03 SnoPro mid November. It is HOT!!!! I have heard details and................WOW. !!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Originally posted by phazerhater@Oct 16 2002, 09:11 PM
I asked my dealer if the announcement was supposed to happen on Wed.(today) and he said it was going to be at some sled show that is coming up that they announce the late release sled. He had no idea what it would be, but he seemed confident that it was only for racers.... ???
Nobody seems to know anything right now accept that SOMETHING will come out within the month or early Nov. :sarcasm:
Maybe they'll announce it at the Big East Snowmobile show in Syracuse, NY his weekend. Plan to attend on Sat ;)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
It seems like no matter how long you hold off theres always one more surprise to come. Last year I held off until the day after Christmas to purchase my ZR-8 but sure enough just a few days later along came news of the ZR-9. I'm happy with the 800 but would have held out for a 9 had I known.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts