Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just received it yesterday only half of the info comes up uses Acrobat reader no phone numbers for support so I'm looking for support here!!!!! (always much better coming from fellow sled heads) Error Reads: There was a error processing a page.A font contains a bad CMap/encoding. Any helpers, I now enough about computers to be dangerous!!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I would try to do a free download of the latest version of acrobat. I just opened a manual for something else in acrobat and it gave me a couple errors too. Said to update the fonts etc.

·
Registered
533 Posts
You may even want to install version 4 of adobe acrobat reader, I know version 5 does have some issues with certain fonts.

newf

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Where can you get service manual CD... I didnt know you could get them

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Originally posted by dc-cat@Oct 9 2002, 04:16 AM
Downloaded the newest version of Adobe works just fine now thanks for the tip!
Not a problem. Now can I get a copy of that CD :sleepy: Just kidding. :D

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Its strange that the CD includes the 3.0 version but will not work properly after you install it. Mine drove me crazy until I downloaded the newest version, works fine now.
I burned a copy (only for back up ;) ) but can't seem to make it work properly, anyone else had better results?

·
Registered
57 Posts
dc-cat and others,

Do you happen to have the AC part number for the Cd service manual for 2001 sleds, specifically the zrt6 and pantera 580?

Thanks,
David

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Thanks for the info

·
Registered
404 Posts
HAVE TO ADMIT-2002 SERVICE CD IS REALLY NICE, WHAT EVER YOU'RE WORKING ON...YOU CAN JUST PRINT OUT THE PAGES YOU NEED FOR THAT PARTICULAR THING YOU'RE WRENCHING ON.

HAS ANYONE SEEN THE PERFORMANCE MANUALS ON CD?

·
Registered
91 Posts
David & Powderboy,

There are (qty.3) CD Rom 2001 service manuals on E-Bay. I've attached the link for you below. Depending on what the price ends up at, (there is also $8.00 shipping that the person wants in addition to the final selling price), it might be cheaper to just have your dealer order one for you at around $33.00 retail. Good luck!!
-JPL

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1868321116

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Hey dc-cat,
Could you possibly do me a huge favor. I already have a 2001 service manual and don't feel like buying an 02. But I need the piston depths for my shocks on the 02 cross country 800. If you could get those for me it would be so great.
I need all four. Fronts are remote resevoir,non clicker. Front skid shock is remote resevoir dial adjust. Rear skid is remote res. w/ clicker. This would help soooo much. Thanks again.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
rfmckee, rebuildable shock piston depth chart,2002 ZR CC models---Front suspension ski-3.0" (76.20 mm) ---Rear suspension front arm-3.0" (76.20 mm)---Rear suspension rear arm-1.365" (34.67 mm) Now can I have the women!!!! Just kidding !!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts