Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a good used Arctic Cat 440 F/C Kawasaki T1B440S1A Engine. It is complete with clutch, walbro carb, full exhaust (says arctictron), engine mounting plate and both recoil and electric starter. I has the original wiring intact. It has 130+ psi compression and it zapped me when I was testing the compression so it does have spark but it does need spark plug boots (the wire ends are bare but intact).

I have read a little about this engine and as far as I can tell the kawasaki engines will fit almost any sled that came with a Kawasaki in it but I am not positive exactly what machines this will fit in. From what I found online this engine originally came in 73 Cheetah, Panther, and Puma models.

I live in the Wenatchee area but I travel in about a 200-300 mile radius of Wenatchee for work and I also travel to the Everett/Snohomish area fairly regularly so we may be able to work out delivery. I am looking for a reasonable offer so let me know. I will do my best to answer any questions. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts