Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's floating around that Arctic Cat has a big announcement they will make next Wednesday. No info on what it is.
Anyone else hear anything?
Someone said their dealer got a call from Cat who told them about an announcement, but no other info.
???

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Hopefully a late release firecat F9 heheheh i can just see it now. Its getting close to late release time... save you dough till wednesday then heheheh

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Here we go again!! :p :D

They definately have a hi-perf 4 stroke somewhere. But I'm worn out on speculating what the next big flash will be. But, I will try to get a hold of a very reliable source and see what he knows. :sleepy:

·
2,267 Posts
Oh I didnt even think of a high performance 4 Stroke.... an RX-1 contender i can see it now.... boy im getting excited over nothing... if greenstreak is lieing we take his cat away and give him a DOO. hehehe

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey! Don't blame me! I said it was a rumor. I'm just passing on info I heard.
Thought maybe someone here heard something.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I have no idea what they are announcing next week but from a very reliable source it looks like a GSXR powered sled is coming our way late January. The word is look for it to be a major big blue basher.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I doubt they'd introduce something this late, they'd release it mid-season but not now. Winter is so close that most people already have their sleds that they are going to use and they won't go out and buy one.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I can see it now, ZR1100, I'll need that one for sure.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Powderboy, i hope he is lieing. That way he gets a better skidoo

oh ya hehehehe

A

·
0 Posts
I am stopping in at my dealer in Lewiston tomorrow morning, I will ask. :devil:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Ahhhh...the rumor mill is cranking once again.......

I agree with ZR Sled Head... about the GSXR1100 motor.....

Now, lets see if anyone knows what sled they are going to put it in....

Hmmmm, The motor weighs approximately how much more than a comparable two stroke? How much lighter is the firecat versus a normal ZR????

:0:
:sarcasm:
SWRules

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I would bet it comes in the ZR chassis as a replacement for the T-Cat. It doesn't look do-able in the F sled chassis. Now the question is will it be the GSXR or the big B engine.

·
Registered
886 Posts
GSXR engine would be sooooooooooo cool. 1100 cc, hehe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
wouldn't they use the GSXR "1000"? 1100 old technology?

·
2,267 Posts
4 strokes sound nice... but its this weight thing that is going to take some getting used to

A

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by ARCTICZRT600@Oct 12 2002, 08:36 AM
I am stopping in at my dealer in Lewiston tomorrow morning, I will ask. :devil:
Well I went in and asked, he just grinned and walked away. That burns my bisquits. haha :hallo2:

·
Registered
692 Posts
powder if you gave him a DOO that would be a great up grade for him! you should think about it for yourself buy a real 800 mach !! :devil: :sly:

·
2,267 Posts
Hey Hey... dont take clean fun too far. I am sure I will be more then happy with the twin. I am not crazy anymore and the 800 twin wil make me more then happy

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i hope its direct drive ,instead of a 4 stroke performance,direct drive combined with a f9(150-160hp)and 520-530 lbs wet would be a screamer

1 - 20 of 42 Posts