Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received an email solicitaiton from an Arctic Cat dealership in Michigan having a "Moving out the 07's to make room for the 08's" sale. I was shocked to see they are offering a 2007 Arctic Cat Z570 with a MSRP of $11,999 but will knock off $2500 to move it. Is that nuts or what! My 2007 Z570LX has reverse and electric start and I paid less than half the asking price of the above sled.
I will continue to search for a sled for the wife but obviously not there. I'll refrain from naming the dealership for professional reasons.

Richard

·
Registered
496 Posts
That price is there for people who dont know better . Just like on autos . A good time to buy is after JAN if you want that years sled then. For example I bought last year a 07 Apex rtx with rev for 7,800 brand new. As for Dealer loyalty thats for suckers . Dont get me wrong if they have great service and give you deals all year long fine but dont be afraid to pit dealer against dealer. Then just go to who has the best service.

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Richard. There are a lot used sleds up here by me. I can look around for you. :)[/b]
It never hurts to look. The issue I have with used sleds is you really don't know how it has been ridden and the last thing I want is to break down on some trail.
I think I should be able to get a new one for under $4500 and do not mind it being a 2006 or even a 2005 model. Brand is not a big issue but it must have reverse and electric start since it will be the wife's sled.

Richard

·
Registered
78 Posts
It never hurts to look. The issue I have with used sleds is you really don't know how it has been ridden and the last thing I want is to break down on some trail.
I think I should be able to get a new one for under $4500 and do not mind it being a 2006 or even a 2005 model. Brand is not a big issue but it must have reverse and electric start since it will be the wife's sled.

Richard[/b]
Richard, Used 570 former rentals are going for $1400 at the auction. About 8-10 to pick from every month. You have to be careful and know what you are looking for. But the savings speaks for itself. My last three sleds, and two jet ski's all came from there. Do a google for white star auction. You can search past selling prices, and see what will be at the next auction. Oatie

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Richard, Used 570 former rentals are going for $1400 at the auction. About 8-10 to pick from every month. You have to be careful and know what you are looking for. But the savings speaks for itself. My last three sleds, and two jet ski's all came from there. Do a google for white star auction. You can search past selling prices, and see what will be at the next auction. Oatie[/b]
+1 :thumbsup: you can grab a new sled that sold for 10,000 at the dealer last year for 4500 this fall with warranty

·
Registered
20 Posts
what i cant figure out is skidoos sell for more in canada than the states hell there made here.must be a conspiracy :cussing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts