Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
So far i no the Famous LadyK , Skidoochick, LadyKatRider (havent heard from her in a while)  But im sur there is a lot more but we just dont no it

·
Registered
959 Posts
Im with danR those are the only 3 that i know about too i cant think of anymore but im sure there are a few that are hidin

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Yeah..LadyKatrider hasn't been around since that unfortunate incident where her husband lost his mind and got himself kicked off the board....undoubtedly they used the same IP address, so she was effectively banned along with him. Its a shame

There is also lady screamer, g/f of midnight screamer, but she isn't on very much...don't tell midnight screamer...but I think she was just humoring him...

Last edited by Rocketman at June 10, 2002, 5:17pm

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FishHog @ June 11, 2002, 09:36am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Don't forget Snowmonkey.

[/b][/quote]
trust me, snowmonkey is no tinkerbell !  

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I think the newest female is that 17yo girl from Montana who drives a 3/4T ford and races hillcross.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
How does one get kicked off this site, insult the mighty MODerators? I see the new guy needs a warning on his treatment of woman. It's not the other site here.
Caleb

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
We had an incident a couple of weeks ago where an AC rider(zrt800mtncat?) lost it & used the f work, bye bye.

·
Registered
12 Posts
You guys forgot about me? you should all be ashamed of yourselves, and especialy you Paul. I might have to make my presence known a bit more  

·
Registered
959 Posts
hmm .... pauls mom  .... HI how ya doing paul is a very well behaved young man and is very polite   hehe

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Uh huh, yeah, right, whatever!!  

·
Registered
858 Posts

1 - 20 of 59 Posts