Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
hotzrt,
 it seems they bounce into the way and you click on them only to close them.

thanks for the poll LOL  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
We've been through this....a certain ZRT600MtnCat...

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (paul yarek @ Mar. 18, 2002, 09:46am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i'd say for no and undecided it is a dead heat for second.[/b][/quote]
Not any more.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I'd have to say yes . Some of the recent polls are just repeats of others that have been discused recently within the last couple weeks.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
some of the polls are good info on what equipment is good (i.e. 'what brand of xxx do you use&#39
.  That kind of information is useful.  However, seeing that same poll repeated two days later is annoying.  Read a few pages deep into the forum before posting a new poll!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
The reason I added my oil poll was that the previous one that I saw had 4 choices and 2 of them were companies that I had never heard of making sled oil (Pennzoil & Quaker State)?

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
NO WAY!!
  Hey, if you don't like them you don't have to go into them and read them.  That's that.  Some guys, like me, like to learn all they can.  This site is supposed to be for info. Also, why do they have an icon for creating a poll if we don't create any???

·
Registered
858 Posts
I like the polls, keeps you informed and gives real statistics for a change. Maybe it could be possible to make a poll only section and those who don't like em don't have to go in although people don't have to read them here either.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I haven't had a problem with a stator so I can't help you there. If you want help on something else maybe I can
Maybe you could start a poll and ask if anyone has had stator problems.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts