Snowmobile World banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
alright, i bought some cable and the cable clamps, worked great. the machine rolls really easy now, that should help me go a bit quicker down the track :hallo1: i think i need to go a bit tighter on the limiter straps. anyhow shoot me a PM about what tracks ya got forsale im interested in one :cool:

·
Registered
372 Posts
hey mtrsprt, i wrote you a reply to one of your older questions about clutching and setup on your machz.i also have done tons of stuff to my sled through the crnkshp.ported cyl,raised port timing, bored carbs,15.3 cr dome head and very aggresively clutched.she sits in a chassis that weighs 410# wet puttin out around 205-210 on 115 race gas.before i put the head on this yr my 1 and only time ive had it out so far i ran a 6.3 at 109 in the 1/8.had a 60ftr of 1.8 absolutely no traction for us yet.it will take me awhile to dial in my new whal bros asphalt sus,clutching etc.my exhaust temps were way down to 900-950 degrees and i need to be up around 1200 or so.nothing a few jet sizes lower wont take care of.well hope to here more about all of you guys experiences this summer.

·
Registered
9 Posts
:hallo1:

98' T-Cat 1000, Knapp trail porting, D&D trail pipes, nothing else. 15" track, stock suspension, 93 pump gas, everything works, handle bar warmers, thumb warmer, headlight etc... Trail riden in the winter. 589 lbs on N.E. Dragway scales plus rider. Ran 6.17 @114 in the 1/8 and 9.91 @130 in the 1/4. Run consistent 1.3's in the 60' Best going sled I ever had. Haven't even begun to tap into it, got so much I can do to it, I don't know where to start!

Mason, is that you?

AS77

·
Registered
372 Posts
hey bud, yes its me who else?i see you made it on here,pretty awesome huh?theres a great bunch of people on here, any questions just ask lots of answers.a couple of the best are Dynamoe^Joe for clutching and Bill Cudney for differant things too.beat you sunday,,,,,,,,i mean SEE you sunday. :devil: :nimrod:

·
Registered
372 Posts
nope,think im goin to wait till i have more time,too many things goin on this w/e you know with the sled shootout and all.im goin to be in the quick 8 this time count on it!!!im camping sat night r you?if so you'd better stay the he-- off corys 4 weewer,no more late night trips to the hospital :eek:hmy: well talk to you soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
w00t AAAAH!!!!! I had almost forgot about that! Good times! I think the weather is going to be good, I'm HOPING the T-Cat will be there this weekend, who knows! I'll be there with or without sled! Have you heard from Joe? I hope he's doing alright,

·
Registered
372 Posts
talked to him the other day seems to be o.k but thats got to be he-- for anyone.hope u have your sled ready.jim's coming up sun too.cant wait goin to be GRRRRRREAT!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
No Cat in Crowley's pit this weekend, I've got my ProLine completely torn apart to blueprint it and the guy next door has let me use his balancing maching to do all the idlers and drivers. It would scare you how bad those parts are out of balance! ProLine stuff is REAL good, but the aluminum drivers (which would have the most effect if out of balance) where pretty bad. So I'm doin it right the first time. Lotsa work though!

·
Registered
364 Posts
asphalt77, try to make it up to oxford plains speedway sometime.

there is a mach1 up there running high 5's in the 1/8th.
Another mach1 is being finished ( electrical) and he will be up there turning around the same times. w00t w00t

·
Registered
9 Posts
Run Oxford all the time, Jim Hyde (manager) is a good ####. I always plan to go when Crafts is going to be there and Stanley and those guys. Crafts was in the 5.52 (1/8) at New England last year, but I don't think he's run this year yet. I heard Phil Stanley went all the way to Kentucky to run exhibition runs! Don't know if that's true, but it's what I heard. Man, those sleds run. I'll be down in a couple of weekends to help a friend make license runs, we dumped ALOT of weight off the T-Cat this year and some "super secret" motor work, run a 6.17 on pump fuel and full trail gear, I'm pretty confident the 5's might happen for me, but who knows! Maybe see you there!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just was curious. The owner and a buddy of mine ( a few) race up there. the owner had his mach1 up there a few weekends ago, that i know of and pulle high 5;s

The other Mach1 owned by Mike Pasco will be running very soon. finishing electrical.

Do you know Danny Myer?? Myer racing? I did grass drags with them . they set me up. had a 99 mxz600 running really really strong in 500feet.

guy by the name of billy ( billy blue bottle) mxz800 on nos??? know him??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't know any of those guys, you know Mark Sjulander (shoelander)? He's got a NOS Ski Doo that runs pretty hard. Asphalted with us last year, ran ice this winter, he's from Hollis.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think it's an 800, but yes it's red. Goes good too, ran 6.4's last year. I know he's stepped up a little this year, can't wait to see it on the hot top.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts