Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I post a picture? I went to the file attachment thing and got it out of my files but when I went to preview post it didn't show up How do I attach it to a post?.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Quote from Dick814, posted on Nov. 15 2001, 3:34pm
How do I post a picture? I went to the file attachment thing and got it out of my files but when I went to preview post it didn't show up How do I attach it to a post?.

When you go to post or reply, near the bottom of the page, there will be an area for file attachments.

Choose the file on your hard drive, then post your message. The image will automatically be uploaded to our servers and and inserted into your post.

Make sure that your image is less than 100 kilobytes in file size and that the image is less than 500 X 500 pixels in size.

Try doing a test post here by replying to this post, then I can see if the image even uploaded or not.

Let me know.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
.bmp file extension is not allowed by the forum software. For now, save the image in another file type, then upload.

I will look into changing mime types to allow for .bmp but it may take a little while.

Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I changed it to a jpeg file but it still tells me this type of file is not allowed. I'm trying to put it in the Polaris forum under"What Polaris do you ride?"

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Quote from Dick814, posted on Nov. 19 2001, 09:51am
I changed it to a jpeg file but it still tells me this type of file is not allowed. I'm trying to put it in the Polaris forum under"What Polaris do you ride?"

try .jpg

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts