Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does everyone know about the www.ATVworld.net site that is put on by the same admin that runs this site? just thought I'd make sure that word got out that this sister site is up and runnnig..check it out ATVWorld

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thanks for reminding me!  I forgot about that site.  Have you found a motor yet?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
It has the makings of a great site, can't wait till it gets rolling.  But I think my posts there, should count here, or I'll never catch up to Paul.

And I want my little fish Avatar on that site also.  

Other than those serious issues, its going to be great.

FishHog

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FishHog @ April 01, 2002, 4:17pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And I want my little fish Avatar on that site also.  [/b][/quote]

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I just tried and I reached atvworld.net.  Probably just down temporarily before.
That .com one, that is different for sure.  Competitor.  Looks like we're a step ahead.  Or two.  Or three.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Snow Monkey @ April 02, 2002, 6:12pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
I don't have an ATV, i feel so alone!
[/b][/quote]
you can always sit on your lawn mower and drive around your yard !  

1 - 13 of 13 Posts