Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally managed to get most of the hundreds of pics posted here lately added to the SW users pic site. There have been a few changes and new areas added. There will be more changes coming up also.
What I need to know is who does not want their pic posted on there, or who wants a pic added. There is a section in there for the new sleds like the REV, Firecats, RX-1, and any other new sled. We need some pics of the RX-1 and the new Polaris sleds added though, so if you have any PM me or post them here and I will add them.
If anyone has any suggestions of what could be added or done differently, let myslef or DanR know and we will look into it.
Pictures can be viewed by either clicking on the link in my signature block, or by going to the top of the SW page and clicking "SW my community" then "SW Users Image Gallery".
So who has some pics to add? :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have some really good pics from last winter of the cut-away model Yamaha was showing off. I will email them to you tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
just checked it out, good job,its nice of you to put the hours of dedication in to make this site so good :D :D SWRules

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by DanR@Oct 10 2002, 03:47 PM
PH, sorry i havent got a chance to help you out latley with the pic site buy hey wasent it the other way last year ? :D :D :D
Yup! :p See, it all evens out in the end...LOL
Come on guys, give us some new pics or ideas. :D

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
You can add the Yellowstone pics that I've posted to the forum to the Mountain section if you want.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Wolfman@Oct 10 2002, 04:34 PM
You can add the Yellowstone pics that I've posted to the forum to the Mountain section if you want.
Thanks, will do.
If anyone else knows of where some pics are on this site that haven't been added to the SW Users site yet, just steer me in the right direction and I will be sure to add those as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
183 Posts
What happend to my picture of Osama? It was santa really but someone else thought otherwise. Never mind ,Osama was thought as a joke.
As soon as I have added the valuekit to my Zl600EfiSS I´m gonna ad that picture instead. Arctic rules, right?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by unisoldier@Oct 10 2002, 09:55 PM
What happend to my picture of Osama? It was santa really but someone else thought otherwise. Never mind ,Osama was thought as a joke.
As soon as I have added the valuekit to my Zl600EfiSS I´m gonna ad that picture instead. Arctic rules, right?
Osama was taken out by snipers while you were away. :p A pic of your ZL is fine.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
found a couple of pics that were posted here a few monts ago and i had copied them at home, il post em here for you PH since i only have acces to the pic page from work !

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good job on the site, but I think you should add a vintage picture gallery, separated into two sections. One for Pre-'75 sleds and one for '75-on. Maybe a racer section too. Thanks and good job.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by skidooki@Oct 11 2002, 04:23 PM
Good job on the site, but I think you should add a vintage picture gallery, separated into two sections. One for Pre-'75 sleds and one for '75-on. Maybe a racer section too. Thanks and good job.
Not a problem. If we can get some pic together of them I will add a section for them.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts