Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would let you all know that fastcat02 has been put to sleep, Just like his Kitty Kat. My new name is now Snow Monkey. Just because i love Monkeyin around. Sorry Paul, but Lady Killer was good but I just can't let everyone know that I am such a god when it comes to women.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
snow monkey,
 you're so right one thing a woman dislikes is a bragging man. anyways so now i am not the only one on the forum eating a banana. i guess you will be riding a snobanana now ? ski-doo

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mxz7,
 we're going to have to get out to his house sometime and visit him, i'll bring the bananas. lolal  

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
 Nice name Snow Monkey!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just imagine all the knowledge and the stories that he would have for us young pups while he was intoxicated.Blah, blah, blah and on and on. Think we will have to invite Acrulz33 seeing as how he likes Paul so much

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
midnight screamer,
 he had to name himself like something animal the guy has 40 snowbunnies prancing around his place.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
well it's getting near easter so i thought i might save face for the poor animal.  

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Beer?...........I like beer. My tapper in the garage has been dry since October.I better get another kegger soon,warm weather soon to come.The garage is my little get away.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nothin better than cold beer and bar-b-q on a hot summer day. Thats the only good thing about summer. That and the fishin.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
So ya finally did it. Too bad you'll be playing for the wrong team next year...you'll see yellow soon enough....

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
You will see....they all come home sooner or later

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Hey snow monkey quite the new name you got there better than being named after a rodent.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts