Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hy guy's, I just got the papers on what modification the dealer must doo on the rev with 1.75 inch track, all i have to say is that it's a big job. The dealer will have to take appart the whole machine, plus they replace the upper sprocket from a 26 tooth to a 13 tooth. :cussing: :angry:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Jeepster,

What do you mean by " taking the whole thing appart" ? What's the problem? And what's up with changing the upper for a 13 tooth?? Man, I'm sure the 800 has more power than that!! I hope you meant 23 tooth, for your sake!! :sarcasm:

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oops, it's actualy a 23 tooth, and about the taking the whole thing appart thing, they have to take all the plastics out, the engine the track, the suspension..... split the body in half. The problem is that the rivets are too long for the track so it does not have enough clearence. All of you that has a rev with a 1.75 inch track, please call toure dealer. I will try to getr more info in the next few days. If any of you wants to have the document obout the recall, please ask me :)

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Thats horrible jeepster. You must be angry I would. How did you find out? Thank god I got a ZX Gade with the 1.75".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts