Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cory,

I tried to login three times but I just got this message.

>> Ikonboard Error

The error returned was:

I do not have write permissions to change the CHMOD value on :ForumJump.pm. Please use FTP to change the CHMOD value on the file ForumJump.p

Maybe you are working on the forums or something but I thought I would let you know about the problem.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SNORAT @ May 08, 2002, 3:07pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Cory,

I tried to login three times but I just got this message.

>> Ikonboard Error

The error returned was:

I do not have write permissions to change the CHMOD value on :ForumJump.pm. Please use FTP to change the CHMOD value on the file ForumJump.p

Maybe you are working on the forums or something but I thought I would let you know about the problem.[/b][/quote]
Thanks. The issue is fixed now.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now it says my posting permissions have been removed.I just tried and it says the same thing every time

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SNORAT @ May 08, 2002, 11:27pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now it says my posting permissions have been removed.I just tried and it says the same thing every time[/b][/quote]
(Rat) fixed now. Sorry...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts