Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
darn sleddin's cool, so are the supermoderators , the sw webmaster,and every one of you gals and guys that just want ta give er. it's cold out there by gum,but we seem ta like it. can,t wait too meet some of you folks from the state side.

uncle neil and auntie maddie would just love to go and enjoy a weekend with some of you folks, just like everyone else we have 4 children and a little tough. but we'll be there one day,count on it.

i just wanted to babal,anyone want too join me

uncle neil

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
i agree , wish i could come over and meet the folks from sw.it would be a long haul for both me and the rmk !:D

·
Registered
338 Posts
If you ever come to Wyoming let me know, we have 2 teenages boys who ride and would love to ride with some new folks, we have no desire to ride with some people we rode with last year because they drink to much then get on their sleds :bash: (I had to threaten to kick ones A** if he ever tried to wreck me again,) :dazed: Anyway, We are going just with a few good friends and the kids, but would love to show new peope a good time.. :thumbsup:

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Hopefully the wife and I can hook up with some of you folks this year, were quite disappointed not being able to attend last years ride.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Most people complain when its getting cold and it starts to snow.Sledders look forward to it.When i'm shoveling the snow off the sidewalk or brushing it off the vehicle.All i'm thinking is i get wait to get out to go ride in it.I to find it hard to get out to ride sometimes.I'm a single dad of two wonderful kids.But they don't always like the snow and cold.Looking forward to the white stuff.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Most people complain when its getting cold and it starts to snow.Sledders look forward to it.When i'm shoveling the snow off the sidewalk or brushing it off the vehicle.All i'm thinking is i get wait to get out to go ride in it.I to find it hard to get out to ride sometimes.I'm a single dad of two wonderful kids.But they don't always like the snow and cold.Looking forward to the white stuff.
[/b]
I attended the wyoming state grass drags today, all around the mountians were snowy, my heart was beating so fast... I can't wait.... Only thing is , only one woman was racing, next year I think there may be two :cool: :wink: I need to convice my husband to let me race... :D

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Most people complain when its getting cold and it starts to snow.
[/b]
LOL, not the wife and I!!!! The cold means the tourists are gone and tranquility returns to our little piece of heaven!!! We are fourtunate to have the trails to ourselves during most weekdays :thumbsup:

·
Registered
338 Posts
I hear ya Cory, Cody is a huge tourist town, and now they are all going home, I know that they are important to our economy but I am so glad to see them go...
Here are some pics of the grass drags..

[attachmentid=29408][attachmentid=29409]

and this is the view from my front deck.... Looky the white stuff :D :lol: :lookaround: :rolleyes: :tongue: :cool:
[attachmentid=29410]

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts