Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are the pictures from todays backyard ride. Took my brother along. He seemed to have a blast. I forgot how much snowmobiling beats your body up, man im gonna be sore tommorow.

all ready for tommorow, well not really, i need to adjust the idle and mixture, it wont idle without hitting the gas.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it doesnt idle and low end needs some work but i think top end is pretty good. After we got done my brother said "that snowmobile has good acceleration" I laughed and said yeah, but thats nothing like a new sled.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lookin good NICK! :thumbsup:[/b]
yeah, i wish i could do that with my sled LOL

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey Nick. The Citation's lookin' really good man. You put a hell of alot of work into her. I'm impressed.
Keep er' rubber side down buddy!

·
Registered
443 Posts
nice, took my citation out for a rip today, but did it ever feel slow compared to the 6.
but it was fun, sliding all over the place on the road, then jumped a snowbank and man theres no suspension, lmao.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Nice to finally see it on the snow!!! good job :christmas:

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keep er' rubber side down buddy![/b]

Yeah, i almost dumped her twice LOL

·
Registered
158 Posts
i got the same helmat as you lol... Nice sled keep the old ones running. I should have posted pics of my 77 elan tare down, took a long time to rebuild but the time money and swet paid off in the end.

To bad you havent had soon as long as we had to work out all the bugs aand get to some good riding, all ready had to shovel off the roof big snow load on there.

Good ridding every one!
marry X-mass..lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts