Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
he seems to be a goner....

kudos to Corey for putting out the garbage......

That is why the rest of us are here......

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
ArcticZRT600, Thundercatzr and anyother Arctic cat owner.  You may remember a locked topic having to do with innovations or sleds.  

Well i came down pretty hard on your brand (AC) frankly because PurpleZRT was Pis&!ng me off.  Im sorry if you guys took it serious because it really had nothing to do with anybrand of sled it had everything to do with purple.  

He annoyied me and anyone else that he talked to.  Thanks Corey for kicking him out.  Maybe one day he will get a second chance with a new computer and Ip address and come back with a lot more respect and courtisy for others.  

Anyways to all the (AC) guys out there.  Sorry.

Machzzzz1..

·
Registered
2,037 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
dan-thanks for keeping this site  respectable for all the good sled heads on the net.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He pissed me off too.  I don't care if he is a cat rider, you don't come into our house and be rude like that.  Good riddens.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Good job moderators.  I don't care what brand he rode he didn't belong on here.  No hard feelings taken Machzzzz1

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Machzzzz1 @ July 08, 2002, 3:36pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well i came down pretty hard on your brand (AC) frankly because PurpleZRT was Pis&!ng me off.  Im sorry if you guys took it serious because it really had nothing to do with anybrand of sled it had everything to do with purple.  [/b][/quote]
Excellent piont machz1111. That is why we can't even have a little good natured ribbing here anymore.  Someone always ends up getting offended and takes the defensive and it just turns into a pissing contest where brand has nothing to do with it.  So now its getting to the point where joking between friends about it can't even be allowed because someone will come along and take it personaly, as pathetic as that may sound.  Just a little something for all of us(myself included)to keep in mind.  Most locked topics can be traced back to similiar problems....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts