Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Talked to the Cat dealer in Munising today, and they said they are NOT grooming as of now due to the fact that none of the wet areas are frozen!

I guess MOST of the trails where they cross any water are wide open as of yet, and the dealer there has allready gone out twice to pull out sleds buried over the windshields in water.

USE EXTREME CAUTION, and please give the trails a chance to get a base before trashing them!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Was up there the last three days...........

Wet spots...........
413 stay out of the swamp and ride the road.........
Bear Trap to Shingleton......... water everywhere
Seney is grooming and has been grooming since saturday......(so I was told) great trails
Grand Marias???? excellent trails..........
419 west of Munising...... sloppy........

Trail 8 from shingleton to chatam...... there were a few large trees down..... use caution..... dont know when they will get to them......... 7 south off 8 was clear for the most part.......

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
If I wasn't emptying my cabin out this weekend, I'd be up there water or not.[/b]
Keith, I believe the key word was "water". LOL.... We all know how you can't resist the water. :lmao:

·
Registered
799 Posts
Talked to the Cat dealer in Munising today, and they said they are NOT grooming as of now due to the fact that none of the wet areas are frozen!

I guess MOST of the trails where they cross any water are wide open as of yet, and the dealer there has allready gone out twice to pull out sleds buried over the windshields in water.

USE EXTREME CAUTION, and please give the trails a chance to get a base before trashing them![/b]
'
They are grooming! Talked to people that were behind the groomer. They also haven't cleard all the trees yet. When they do groom; they do a poor job.

Digger

·
Registered
799 Posts
One correction. The groomers that were running in Munising area were the DNR !!!! The paid contractor won't groom until the 15th!

Got that cleared up; there was a lot of confusion on that subject.

Digger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts