Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up some literature at the Hastings Snow show on beavercreek resort in gaylord mich. the place looks pretty good, but I'd like to hear from someone who has stayed there.....

I see they also have RV parking and the park model type cabins as well....... there web site is www.beavercreekresort.org.

I didn't see any prices listed........

Any info. or comments on this resort that you have would be appreciated...

thanks dooz...... :D :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
A friend and myself took our sons there last year and rented a cabin. I'll never go back. It's a typical resort run by non-snowmobilers. Could not tell us how to get to the trail, (this year I'll have my new GPS). Biggest issue was the cancellation policy due to "no snow". As you remember we had some bad sledding weather last year. Their attitude was quote "We gaurantee the cabin, not the weather". We had to reschedule when they could fit us in or loose the 50% deposit. On the plus side the cabins are small but very nice, they do have a large pool and hot tub area. Bringing kids that was a plus for us.

Lastly, I'm not all that thrilled with Gaylord. You're better off in my opinion driving the extra hour or so to the U.P. If you are looking for places to go with a fun group join our club in Wayland, www.michigansnowmobiling.com click on wayland.

Oatie

·
Registered
0 Posts
I think that's the one near Otsego lake outside of Waters Michigan. It's a newer
place and looks nice. I haven't stayed there yet and the only close trails that
I know of C-46 (?) which most of the time sucks or you can shot across Otsego
lake to hit the main trail that goes direstly into Gaylord. Or from there you
can follow some roads to "Lakes of the North" where there is almost always
snow!!!! Bowls and powder power lines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts