Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to post an answer and I didn't have a "reply" button. It only let me create a "new" topic. Ok guys, time to update your Doo knowledge.  I have been preaching about the RER system for three years on these boards:)  All of the "regular" secondary advice doesn't do him any good. It's a whole new animal. BUT, you guys did an awesome job on figuring out his gearing is messed up. That is not stock gearing and if you really have those gears you need to go back to your stock set up and then change it slowly from there. With an RER setup, you should have no slipping to speak of (very minimal). The shallow angle helix gives you temendous side pressure on the belt. Really, you need to run it stock first, and then see what you want to change. I saw a stock XC 700 Polaris with a heelclicker kit go 110 in the 1/4 on Saturday in 90+ degree heat. It was VERY hot and that sled ran great. I will be running asphalt myself next year. It just looks like too much fun! Plus it's clean and easy! Oh, and you guys are great, I just had to give some non-RER riders a hard time!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts