Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen a Bender Racing exciter triple that was built back in the late 80's early 90's?
?   I know there was at least one built but is there anymore out there?
??? That thing would be fun and wild to ride!!!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
im very shure there are a fiew out there i had a 1988 that i sent to bender and had twin pipes and 44mm carbs and porting.it had 110hp. they had the tripples then but i found it was just a little too exspencive..

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Machz69 would you happen to know what motor they put in? was it just another jug on the 570 motor?
?? Yeah the 570's when modded in the right way could pump out the hp

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
yeah srv they where all the exciter jugs on the engine.  they added to the crank and welded the cases. bender had his own egnition system and his pipes. he kick some serious ass with that sled in the ovals so they banned it from racing and thats when he said hed had enough

·
Registered
22 Posts
I saw one in Lulea, northern sweden at a dealer. Looked VERY crowded with triple pipes under that small hood! The clutch side panel had a cookiejar-like bulge to fit the primary... Didn't hear it run, the next time I was at the dealer it was gone.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Info Guys sounds like a cool sled, Yeah I guess it would be a little crowded with triple pipes in that thing, was thinking on putting a 650 triple in my srv as I do have a 92 motor and other parts sitting around. There was a guy I think in sweeden who had a 700sx motor in his srv with a custom tunnel and long tracked lookd really wild.

·
Registered
756 Posts
There was one around here a few years ago, sounded good but never impressed me w/ its acceleration or durability.

·
Registered
731 Posts
It was called the "Avalanche"
It was 1 and 1/2 Exciter engines 854cc, with the "Terminator" porting and pipes it was 160+hp
C&H dyno may still have one with EFI, I also seen one on E bay about 2 months ago.

" he kick some serious ### with that sled in the ovals so they banned it from racing and thats when he said hed had enough"

He did kick but with this sled, but I think it was his Vmax 4 is the sled they banned.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts