Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who has the best chance for snow this weekend?

·
Registered
664 Posts
The U.P. is supposed to get lake effect snow showers and flurries, but I don't think it's supposed to accumulate.

·
Registered
448 Posts
There's 6" in Northern Ontario right now!!!!!! Unfortunately I missed the name of the town. But I think it's atleast a 15 hour drive north of Toronto.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Here in MN there is a chance of accum. snow tomorrow night. If it's true I'll be outside watchin' and dreaming of driving my sled. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Rain / Snow mix here in Upstate NY on Friday night, might be interesting to see what its like on Saturday morning.....

:inlove:

:thumbsup:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
How many times have we said "if this was snow man we would be drowned out" i love saying that although its a lot better to see it on the roads

·
Registered
959 Posts
flurries thursday and friday in south central wisconsin :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
snow/rain mix thurs!! (doubt it will happen)

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
On the 5 day forcast there is a chance of snow every day accept Sat. here in eastern ND. Looks like parts of MN and the U.P. will get most of it though, in the US that is... :D
Bring on the white stuff!!!! :hallo7:

·
Registered
282 Posts
We even have a chance to see a few flurries on Thursday in Northern IL. It would be nice to see a couple of flakes in the air. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally posted by phazerhater@Oct 15 2002, 09:34 PM
On the 5 day forcast there is a chance of snow every day accept Sat. here in eastern ND. Looks like parts of MN and the U.P. will get most of it though, in the US that is... :D
Bring on the white stuff!!!! :hallo7:
HAHAHAH, that smilies is great!!!!!
:hallo7:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts