1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
in canada i like royal distributing

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dennis Kirk there are other good ones but I've always had great service from them and their prices are right in there with the rest of them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i have always had good luck with ordering from high performance enginering but have ordered from dennis kirk to with good luck plus orders over 50.00 from kirk is shipped free

·
Registered
108 Posts
I agree, Dennis Kirk !! :)

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Anyone dealt w/ Parts Canada? By the looks of their logo, they are owned by Parts Unlimited in the US. I've never gotten a catalogue from them, do they send one out?

Here in Ontario, I think Royal Dist. has the big share of the mail order market.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Here in Canada Royal Dist. has been great for me.

·
Registered
316 Posts
hey this isa a great company bought lots of stuff there. www.alssnowmobile.com they have great service and cheap and very fast shipping. i also was having a prblem with my suspension and they have free tech support. very pleasent to deal with nice size catalog also. they should give me a discount for that it sounded like a comercial.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I also like HighPerformance. There products have always been great and there service is excellent. I bought a analog egt and waited a month to take it out of the box and then decided i didn't like it they had no problem exchanging it for the gauge i wanted. They also are close so everything shows up in a day.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Not exactaly a Snowmobile catalouge but if your into mods this suplier cannot be beat, they have every kind of bolt, grinding wheel, hose, ect you could ever want.McMaster Carr :D

·
Registered
249 Posts
Alssnowmobile has some pretty cheap prices. Then I would have to go with Shade Tree, then Dennis Kirk ;)

·
Registered
316 Posts
:nervous: i checked out dennis kirk and they are way more expensive then alssnowmobile. if you havent at least checked it out you should. thats who i will stay with you cant beat free tech support for trouble shooting. SWRules

Attachments

1 - 20 of 30 Posts