Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Spring Fever is over, who got the best price on a Rev? No BS either, save that for bench racing.

·
Registered
858 Posts
800 Rev sport DPM RER 1.75 lug 11 199$ Can with tax and still 300$ of free equipement. That's the best price I heard. That comes out to 7164$ US  

·
Registered
189 Posts
I think I can smoke that price.   800X  Yellow/Orange

8119  Sled
200  1.25 Track
 25   DOC Fee
8344  Sub Total
 500  Tax
 22   Registration

8866  Total out the door.    Oh yea one more thing.
-500  In accessorie money.   so I guess you could say I paid

$8366  Out the door.

·
Registered
6 Posts
REV800 X - Black $9000.00 out the door including tax. Minus 5% for paying cash in march. So in all it came to $8550.00. Hey rev800, how did you get $500.00 in accessories? was that just a dealer thing? I checked with ski-doo and they said no-way were they offiering that. If thats from the dealer thats awesome! he cant be making too much on the sled.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Try THE FISH AND HUNT SHOP in the UP.  WWW.fishandhuntshop.com

I can't wait to ride the REV again.  I have a 2001 MXZ and the REV blows it away when it comes to my riding style.  I use to race motocross and it sits alot like my old Honda.  If you are one of those riders that do more sitting that normal and like to sit all the way on the back of the seat where the storage is, then it is not for you.  The only people who I heard really complain were the somewhat overweight riders.!!!!

·
Registered
858 Posts
I'm what you could consider as mildly overweight (5'10, 230 pounds) and I loved the Rev ridding style. No more crushing suspensions,

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sledhead,  That was a special my dealer had until they got a nasty letter from Bombardier.  I guess the other dealers in my area were complaining about the lower than normal price.  The price I got only lasted about 2 weeks.  The price is the same as I got but you dont get the 500 in accessories.  Since I have 1000 in accessories the 500 will come in handy.  

1 - 9 of 9 Posts