Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been getting qoutes. So far F5 at $6600.00 in NY. Thinking of ordering one, time is ticking

·
Registered
533 Posts
I been quoted 8399.00 CAD for an F5 sabrecat.  But I think I'm going to wait a year to let the bugs work themselves out.

btw thats $5,267.48 USD

6600.00 US equals 10,517.10 CAD which is $1618.10 CAD above suggested retail.

I say your dealer is taking you for a ride.

newf

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
In the usa, MN ,  for the standard.

7100 in one place.

7200 in another

6942 with 150 gift certificate if you order by march 30

100 gift certificate by april 7, 50 by the 15.

·
Registered
625 Posts
I know it is a little off topic, but if the exchange rate is hovering around $1.00 u.s = $1.38 Canadian roughly, Then the Canadian MSRP also is working out to be about $1500 U.S. dollars less on Canadian sleds......follow so far? Now what does it cost to import one into the U.S. from Canada as far as duties?......Normally I wouldnt bother over $4-500 for the "Hassle", But 1500 bucks is significant. Also, can you get sleds that read MPH in Canada? if they are analog? I have a home in Maine, and there are some dealers in New Brunswick that are not far away.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Powderboy,

Stop over to Sun and Snow recreation in Utica NY....overheard them talking to a Polaris rider, who was considering changing brands.... told him 6350 or so... before dickering..... its not much, but a little better.....

give them a call if you are interested
315-736-6991

Ask for John

·
Registered
900 Posts
Slarson. Yes our cat's read mph and i know one dealer who's sales consist of 40 percent sales to riders in ny mi and mn. Arnie's cat house in novar. He has an amazing reputation and a customer base that spans about 200 square miles.
Give them a call at 705-789-8734 and they will brief you on getting one over to the states.

Steve

·
Registered
168 Posts
One thing to consider if you're a U.S. resident buying in Canada is that you will likely have no warranty as the sleds sold in Canada are supposed to be for the Canadian market only and vice versa for the sleds sold in the states.

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I bought two sleds from the guys at troy city. Speak to Jim he knows his stuff. I am always up for a deal though. Time is ticking away

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where did you get that price

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got the $6500 from a local guy here in wisconsin he is a one man band low overhead.  Its great love working with small business vs. big name places.

·
Registered
89 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (green @ Mar. 27, 2002, 8:06pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I've been quoted $9,000 cad for an F7 with standard suspension[/b][/quote]
Did this price include pdi and freight?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts