Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not trying to start any flame wars, just wondering what the best sled company is?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think im gonna get a REV sport 800 RER.  i am going to put a downpayment on one next week.  300 bucks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Recognizing that the vast majority of the people on this site are in the northern part of North America (Canada). I think there may be some prejudice in favor of those yellow machines.

Being a flatlander from the middle part of North America (U.S.A.) I am prejudice towards our brands.  I did not vote on which is the "BEST" . They all have there good and bad areas.  I ride and prefer Polaris because that's what I feel comfortable with since starting to ride in 1972.

Every one needs to determine what their individual needs are and then decide what brand and model "BEST" suits those needs.

By the way, I'm not a politician or a philosopher. But I do love to ride.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i think if you look there are more yankees on this site anyways; DOO

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (sledcrazy @ May 16, 2002, 8:16pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">not trying to start any flame wars, just wondering what the best sled company is?[/b][/quote]
um....what did you think would come of this poll? We all know how the best sled company is based on facts and nothing on opinion
Come on...think before you post people....

·
Registered
858 Posts
The brand matters some but the service you get is also important. I've always ridden doo and they never let me down both in sled reliability and service. My bro works at a dealership so that does help a bit  

·
Registered
959 Posts
yes i am a cat fan but i  honestly think that cat did a good job this year(03) with the firecats...

·
Registered
858 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">when AC speaks we all have to sit back and observe[/b][/quote]

Is my english that bad

·
Registered
404 Posts
If you bleed green, then the answer is simple!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I will stay with the number one selling brand in the world.

SURVEY SAYS!!!!!

.............POLARIS............

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am a true patronizer of american made products................... I own 3 Polaris sleds[/b][/quote]

What's the name of that Japanese company that manufactures Polaris's engines?  I can't think of it right now...

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
actually i heard that Polaris engines had a ROTAX symbol on them, and said said made in austria on the very back in extremely small writing, just what ive heard from some polaris owner.  dont know if its true or not.   and seeing how the U.S. cant make a product to save its own ### we need to buy it from someone else, and ROTAX has the best engines, so ill stay with doo for now.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts