Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondered what sled video/dvd you guys like the best???? I have about 10 in my collection and would like to add some more. I have gotta say either SLEDNECKS 4 or ALTICITY 2 are the best I have Seen. Thanks for the help...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have seen all the slednecks except for the new 5, and all of the 2 stroke cold smoke ones, and I would say slednecks 4 is the best.

I think the backflip is crazy! :0:

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Everyone at the Novi show was saying how sweet s4 was so i bought it after watching part of it at the show. It kicked ###!!!!!!!
caleb

G

·
0 Posts
:D Hi All:

I am a new member and real new at this sort of thing. I ride or rode a Summit 700 and just purchased a new Summit 800HO HighMark. I pick it up next week. I live in Lewiston, Idah.... I recently purchased the RN5 and think it is awsom.

Gary :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
I like the Two Stroke Cold Smoke series myself, Aaron Von Hessinger and Andy Baugh are a class act and they are the only filmakers in the industry that use 16mm film to tape some of their shots. really high quality picture and great transitions from scene to scene.

I do agree that SledNecks4 was pretty wild, but SN5 is kind of .....meh.

Go for 2SCS4 - KIllin' It or the latest, 2SCS5 - Diamonds in the Ruff and you won't be disappointed. The latest vid has some awesome Snow Hawk footage in it too, it's the only video that has Buteau and Baugh driving it.

-Rob

·
Registered
9 Posts
I know this is an ancient thread but I wanted to add that we used 16mm in Alticity 2 and in Alticity 3, Worldwide (release Haydays 2003).

·
Registered
453 Posts
2SCS3 is my favorite like unisoldier said.aaron and andy are good!!
Ive got the whole set!!!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
my fav is all of them, i think its very hard to single out one top video. i just ordered the 2SCS Diamonds in the Ruff monday night and cant wait to get it. its my first actuall sled DVD, i currently have slednecks 1 2 3 4 5 and 2SCS 3 and 4 on my Computer but cant wait to see the new on from 2SCS on the widescreen.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
just checked out the altacity videos, and yeh they r very good. sweet music and from what i can see is they r just as good as 2SCS or the slednecks. but i will have to wait till i see the video to make the desicion. What i do like about them is they dont cut out the sounds of the sleds as much as slednecks or 2SCS or the others. its always nice to hearthemusic in the background but still hear the sound of the sled as well. thats my .02

good job guys, and looking forward to seeing your video in the fall

1 - 20 of 20 Posts