Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, I am getting better suspension for my sled (see sig for sled). I want to have resevoirs and clickers, and so far all i can find that has them for my sled is FOX and Penske. Now, I dont really feel like spending 3 grande for the penskes even tho they kick some SERIOUS ###, and I havent heard too many good things about FOX. I dont wanna be re-building them every day i go riding (500 miles to a rebuild on FOX... or so ive heard). So do you guys know of anyone else who makes shocks for my sled?? and UNDER $3000. lol.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
i pretty sure that ohlins has shocks for your sled,i had them on my m-10 and are a very good quality shock,the fox i had were horrible,what are you looking to spend?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
panteraone, for all 4 shocks, im looking to spend around 1800-2000.  I know that Ohlins are expensive.  but I dont know how much.  I dont really want an M10.  But how much do the Ohlins go for??

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
im not sure what they sell for,but they are good for about 10,000 miles before a rebuild,check the ohlins website for info or call them for dealer #'s in the states,i know that the 2 rear shocks for the m-10 are $700(both have res,and clicker adj),and maybe on the front get the skidoo hpg piggybacks like on the x models,they work good but dont have any clicker adjusments.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts