Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a big wheel kit installed? I see they make billet aluminum ones now. They look nicer than the plastic ones but doo they damage the track? Did you notice a difference after installing it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I do not use one myself, but I can guarantee they do not hurt the track if properly installed.I just am not a big believer in the benefits= bang for buck. I am sure that they reduce rolling resistance, but what percent versus cost of kit.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanxs for the advice OMOTM. That is what I was figuring a few hundred bucks for a couple sled lengths.No thanxs, my money will be better spent on gas and diesel:) They doo look good though, add at least 30-35 mental horsepower ;) .

·
Registered
101 Posts
anderson chassis sells em commercailly, but you can very easily go to a machine shop, give them some numbers(for total diamater, outer bearing size and such) and they can make some up quick or just get a hold of a laith and do em yourself, for racing every bit counts, but for riding it is all just for looks

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
The big wheel idea sounds great but you certainly cant install them in the same holes as the stock ones?
What kind on an addition to the rails do you have to do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts