Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Go for it, Most companies claim a gain of ten track horsepower which is fairly substantial for the money, I think I paid around $350 for mine with wheels and so far I really like it. I think it really adds to the look of the sled as well

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
i put a 8" 4 wheel kit on my 04 f7.you will need the offset axle. some kits don't have the off set axle beware. the bigger wheels will hang below the hyfax and your track may be to tight without adjusting.i put 10 tooth drivers and small idler wheels right where the arch is on the rail. sled free wheels alot better. so i'd say it should of gained hp to the ground.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
they are worth the money. very nive to have and free up alot of power. the freedom axle from mountain machines is the best offset axle around and i d recommend getting it. i have one and its great. you can run 2, 3, or 4 wheel combos

·
Registered
41 Posts
i think it probably helps a tiny bit on the HP but more then anything its is just a very nice add on for looks. in my opinion i think it was worth it just for the looks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts