Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh wait...it just turned over to Rain! LOL
Well SLeD is ready to rock and roll hopefully heading up soon for my annual Day trip! See you in da Woods..-Dave

[attachment=40821:Wrench_f...2007_094.jpg]

[attachment=40824:Wrench_f...2007_073.jpg]

[attachment=40823:Wrench_f...2007_084.jpg]

[attachment=40822:Wrench_f...2007_097.jpg]

[attachment=40825:Wrench_f...2007_100.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
i just drove through it in MN, 160 miles of it, already got 6 inches or so and alot more coming. nothing like have tons of snow and your sled is still in pieces.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
We will just call that the "Toledo Teaser" ! LOL......come on up here where the real snow is.. See ya in Da Woods. :thumbsup:

Glad to see you left the door open for your baby to see the snow too...

Snow4

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Just hitting us now. Snowing out and really windy. Supposed to turn to sleet some time over night then rain tomorrow. Good day to stay in and work on the sled.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Just came in from shoveling about 5 inches of snow and it snowing so hard I could have started over :crazy: but I'll wait till about 11 and go back out w00t

·
10,054 Posts
gonna end up missing us,,, we had a good bit of freezing rain and it was freezing right to the windshield,,, wipers wouldnt take it off (even with the defroster on hi),,, calling for rain here Sunday

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
gonna end up missing us,,, we had a good bit of freezing rain and it was freezing right to the windshield,,, wipers wouldnt take it off (even with the defroster on hi),,, calling for rain here Sunday[/b]
we got freezing rain.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
[attachment=40837:13.gif] [attachment=40837:13.gif] [attachment=40837:13.gif]
:( sorry ,I will[/b]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Well.....The snow started coming down just after 6 p.m. last night here. It was coming down at a pretty good rate for a bit. Excitement was high however about 10:00 it started to switch over to a sleet/freezing rain event and we thought maybe we would have no snow left when we woke up this a.m . There is snow still on the ground, its white, its pretty but it definetly is not rideable. It's a thin layer of snow with a crusty top. :(

On a side note, the upper part of lower michigan, and the U.P recieved quite a good dumping of snow and they should be able to stay below the freezing temp and keep it.

More snow forecasted for this evening as the wrap around lake effect comes back around.

some pics of what we have left this a.m. and you can see the ice on the rail of the deck on top of the little snow.
[attachment=40839:100_1191.jpg]
[attachment=40842:100_1190.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well.....The snow started coming down just after 6 p.m. last night here. It was coming down at a pretty good rate for a bit. Excitement was high however about 10:00 it started to switch over to a sleet/freezing rain event and we thought maybe we would have no snow left when we woke up this a.m . There is snow still on the ground, its white, its pretty but it definetly is not rideable. It's a thin layer of snow with a crusty top. :(

On a side note, the upper part of lower michigan, and the U.P recieved quite a good dumping of snow and they should be able to stay below the freezing temp and keep it.

More snow forecasted for this evening as the wrap around lake effect comes back around.

some pics of what we have left this a.m. and you can see the ice on the rail of the deck on top of the little snow.
[attachment=40842:100_1190.jpg][/b]
We are getting a dump of snow here in Sudbury Ontario just snowblowed the driveway out!!!

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

[attachment=40842:100_1190.jpg][/b]
This is only a Mid-Michigan tease!!! Its no better here! LOL

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Well I shoveled for the lastime at midnight last and it was sill snowing when I came in.....we had about 6-7 inches at that time. They were plowing the road when I came in....I woke up to rain and sleet this morning and we still have 3-4 inches on the ground for now :blush: but what a base this stuff would make w00t I would have thought you would have more up there Snow4 being a little more north.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well I shoveled for the lastime at midnight last and it was sill snowing when I came in.....we had about 6-7 inches at that time. They were plowing the road when I came in....I woke up to rain and sleet this morning and we still have 3-4 inches on the ground for now :blush: but what a base this stuff would make w00t[/b]
Geez Mike that snow needs to go about 200 miles North
they could use it up there more! LOL Those ate the right
ingredients for making a BASE! LOL again! -Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts