Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bil you have been a great help to me in the past in the ski-doo department and i have a question for you. on my 01 700 evrything,motor wise, is stock. the clutches are dialed in and i droped the mains to 490's. my question was about reeds. in your opinion, which ones would work the best? for example boyesen, carbon tech, top fuel, v force. i was thinking of only changing the reed petals, i think the stock cages are fine. i have a heavily modified cat and understand the principles involved. i need your help as to what will work for the doo. please post or mail me with any help you have for me, even little things. for example, on a cat E.T.T. if you run the track loose enough so it is just tighter than the ratching point you will gain 5-10 m.p.h. top end. this doesn't help you, but this is the kind of tips i was hopeing to get from you. i weigh 180 and ride mostly ditches, some lakes, and bean fields between ditch runs. there is always a race that developes every time we ride and this is where i want to gain some. i need to beat this viper i ride with. thanks a ton for your help!!    mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts