Snowmobile World banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i traded a arctic cat to a friend of mine for a 2001 mxz 700. i read the post where you went into detail about the leak down issue. but the previous owner and the dealer said it had the recall upgrades done. they said it was a piston and coolant capacity change, does this sound right to you? hopefully this is a fix for the leakdown issue? the thing i am wondering about is the clutching. i have the alignment and center to center specs, according to the "2001 racing handbook". are these specs the ones i should use? do you have ones that are accurate to my specific sled? i have ridden arctic cat sleds for 10 years, so the ski doo is still new to me, and i didn't know these problems with it were common from the factory, i want to get the most out of the sled. i know clutch alignment and center to center is quite important. as far as the belt, well i know now from your earlier responce. i have purchased a clutch kit from you, and am happy with it. if you could, please e-mail me about this issue for fine tuning help in certain situations. thank you for any and all help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts