Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy a some for my firecat.
They are not in the Arctic Cat cataloge.  They only have smoke.  Thanks

·
Registered
959 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at the race pictures of the 02'snopro you see the black light cover. I really want one and can't find one anywhere.  If anyone knows anything about how or where I can get one please tell me thanks.

·
Registered
483 Posts
If you can't find find black, maybe you can make your own by adding black window tint to the smoke colored ones. Not sure if it will work, but I think rolls of tint are pretty cheap,might be worth a try. Other than that, you might want to post this question on the racing forum, maybe someone on that side that doesn't visit here will know. Good Luck.

·
Registered
959 Posts
ZrGreen thats a great idea i never thought of that !! I  bet the would work great too

·
Registered
413 Posts
You can also buy window tint in a spray can at the auto parts store.  Spray it on from the top and let it run down and dry.  Apply additional coat to get required darkness.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mcali17 @ July 28, 2002, 07:45am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you want it real black, buy the smoke one, use a scotch pad and scuff the back of the cover, wipe it down with alcohol, let dry and paint the back of it with black paint. Looks really black, no light at all.[/b][/quote]
Now that's just what we need out there, no light!  I will cheer when the law outlaws these STUPID!! light covers!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts