Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried these pipes on a tcat? (2001) looking at pipes right now, brother has a set on a 98 t-cat which kicks butt with V-force reeds ( spins at 8400 rpms).

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
If you want the best power and manners in a cat tripple get PSI. I had a PSI Genisis 1350cc and it fricking rocked the house. D&D makes great twin stuff but that's it man. nThey also have the best tech support at PSI.
caleb

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I agree with sled dogg, PSI has great support and pipes.  As for the BM pipes though, the T-cat setup they have is the only thing I have consistantly heard good things about....that BM sells that is.

Last edited by phazerhater at Aug. 30, 2002, 3:10pm

·
Registered
285 Posts
i have tried d&d, black magic, and reichard. the ones i have now and will always have are the psi. they got the cats dialed on the pipes, and they are way fast.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
What about their clutch kits if you use their pipes?

·
Registered
285 Posts
i do my own clutching. clutch kits are good for mass produced sleds, but not yours in particular. i don't know how dialed in you want to be. if you want it to rock to it's ultimate potential mail me and we can talk about fine tuning. if you want it to to run harder than it does i would recomend magic or d&d. with either of those kits you have a really good base to go by for fine tuning of your particular sled, remember these are mass produced.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts