Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still going to paint the hood on my '01 ZR...looking for some good or goofy ideas.  I'm pretty set on black, but would like to hear some of your ideas.

·
Registered
39 Posts
How about a completely custom flame job from the nose back, that starts white then fades to yellow then fades to orange then fades to red then fades to purple and is outlined by a neon green pinstripe, put on an all black hood, then put the factory stickers back on in the origional locations.

This is what I want to do to my 1998 ZRT600
Go ahead and do it if you want to.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I've been trying to come up with a paint sceme for my extra 00 hood.  I crashed it and got a new hood but the old one only has a small crack so i figured i would fix it and paint it.  I'm thinking of possibly painting it orange and putting factory stickers back on it but haven't decided yet.  I'm a fan of bright colors.  I had wanted to go to the copper orange color on the 02 ZLss but it would clash with the orange and green on my sled already.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
I loved the Purple color cat used on the 98 Jag 440. They may have used it on other sleds as well. It's a very sharp color.
Caleb

1 - 4 of 4 Posts