Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:devil: hello i was wondering does anyone own a Blade i have read little on this machine and was wondering who it stacks up to other brands of snowmobile the thing must be fast 800c engine in 418 pound body thanks alot have a great season

·
Registered
269 Posts
Way to much money for Polaris with fast suspension..IMO..Every comparison I've read in the sled mags it comes in dead last because its not $16000 special..my 2 cents :)

·
Registered
240 Posts
I have a 2003 Blade HPO. It is not as fast as you would think with the light weight because of the M16 (16 inch M10). M10's are desinged for bump absorbtion and do not really hook up as well as most skids. The misunderstanding about the Blade is that should be the fasting thing out there. It is a fun, lightweight sled that is easy to ride. I hate bumpy crap trails at the end of the day and this eats them nicely. It's a great high mile sled. Mine is a longtrack. It's not worth as much as you pay for it, but it is a great sled. Mine weighs 142 lbs. It seems the other manufacturers are pretty much catching up, but the whole package works great. The front suspension is awesome!

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Over weight and over hyped :p

Dry weight 435 LBS for HPO

Wet weight 578 LBS for HPO

That's 142 LBS of gas and fluid,ya right :angry:

It is nice to see that they lied about there dry weight :blahblah:

Oh ya WAY WAY over priced :cussing:

·
Registered
240 Posts
I saw that and wondered what the heck. I will have to weigh the sled myself and see what is going on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts