Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my blizzard won't start, i had to replace the fuel lines that connect from the outside of the carb to the inside of the 2nd carb and from the outside of the that connect to the inside of the first carb, because they got cut buy some idiot. only 1 carb is getting fuel and it won't start. and ideas?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Sounds like you should start from scratch. The Blizzards used a round dual outlet MIkuni pump stock. The top fitting is for the pulse line that connects down low in the crancase on the PTO side. There should be 2 outlets for the carbs (they will have arrows pointing out casted on the pump. Then there will be the inlet fitting that comes from the fuel tank (it will have an arrow pointing into the pump) These pumps frequently develop ruptures within the pump, rebuild kits are about $6. Good luck,
Rich K.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dennis Kirk has got a Mikuni dual outlet fuel pump for $25. Fuel Pump

I'd replace all of the lines, fuel filter, and fuel pump all for about $35 and an afternoon of your time. It should solve all of your problems and prevent new ones. Definately a good time to clean the carbs too (and rebuild if necessary). Nothing is worse than fuel problems when the snow is flying.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I agree rebuild and replace.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts