Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had nothing but very marginal snow (a total of 2 or 3 days this winter) here in Ohio. We have had less than 6 inches of snow all year long.
Well old man winter finally got a KICK IN THE TAIL!!!!! I am looking at 8 to 10 foot drifts right now and they say its snowing 4 inches an hour and its gonna continue to snow till tommorrow morning between 8am and noon!!!!
Looks like I will FINALLY get the chance to put on a few mile here at the house with my son. I cant wait for that as he has NEVER seen this much snow and we will have us a blast tommorrow.
Keith, I just may have more snow by tommorrow morning than you do LOL That something that I cant say often. The radio is saying this area will end up seeing 18 to 20 inches by the time its over and the wind is about 20-25 mph sustained with gusts at 40 mph!!!

As long as we dont loose electric, LIFE IS GOOD!!!

Brian

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Just got back from a ride. Drifts are 2-4 feet. Fields have anywhere from 12-18" right now and it is snowing sooo hard I could not see past my headlight on dim and on bright I could not see nothing at all!!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Geeeeeez..........can we come DOWN for a ride? lol

Good News for both of you ! Glad you got some white Gold ! Enjoy it !

Snow4

·
Registered
347 Posts
good to here your getting blasted! finally the rest of the world has some snow to ride on. us western newyorkers are getting pounded AGAIN! 8-16 inches by tommarow

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
We got about 6 inches but now it is sleeting out so it will make for an interesting drive in the morning. Maybe the stupid governor will declare state of emergency and I can stay home and play!!

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will be here Matt,,,, If you need directions, just call,,, no trails or anything, but lots of fencerows, ditches, and a couple of good hole in the wall bars to grab a burger at,,,,

LET IT SNOW!!!!

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Just got back in a few hours ago. We shut down at work at noon, was out on the sled around 1:30. Found some awesome drifts to jump through. I almost stuck my long track a few times, the snow was that deep in some of the ditches. Looks like work might be called off tomorrow, too. Wonder what I'll do with the time off..... :wink:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Just got in from the ride.
WOW
Tons of big drifts out there.
Not to far from you Brian, down by Laffeyette riding tonight.
Glad i finally got to pull it out and ride.
I'll probably give you a call sometime tomorrow dude.
Till then keep your nose up and the throttle open.
Jay

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I just came in from shoveling the walks after getting home from work.

When I left here @ 6:30 last evening, we had about an inch of snow.

We now have at least 12", and they're predicting a total of over 2' before this tapers off this evening.

Oh boy, I have Friday and Saturday off....I know what I'll be doing for the majority of both days....finally! :D

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I will be here Matt,,,, If you need directions, just call,,, no trails or anything, but lots of fencerows, ditches, and a couple of good hole in the wall bars to grab a burger at,,,,

LET IT SNOW!!!![/b]
I might be down... I am going either to Niles, Angola or Findlay this sunday.

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got out with the son yesterday and we had a blast,,, dont have any trail system to speak of, but we have unlimited ditches and fencerows and there are anywhere from 10 to 15 foot drifts in LOTS of fence rows. I will need to take the camera (with good batteries) out with me next time,,,, right now I am sitting at work looking out the window with a tear in my eye. I may see about leaving at lunch and taking 1/2 a personal day to do it all again!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
I got out with the son yesterday and we had a blast,,, dont have any trail system to speak of, but we have unlimited ditches and fencerows and there are anywhere from 10 to 15 foot drifts in LOTS of fence rows. I will need to take the camera (with good batteries) out with me next time,,,, right now I am sitting at work looking out the window with a tear in my eye. I may see about leaving at lunch and taking 1/2 a personal day to do it all again!!![/b]
Dave and I need directions for Sunday

·
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
your phone will be ringing soon,,,

1 - 15 of 15 Posts