Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all...helpin buddy here........98 600 efi blowing litebulbs...have replaced regulator....any help??? thanx Brian

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for quick reply....havnt even looked at sled myself.....will chk voltage and report back.......thanx Brian

·
10,054 Posts
I will keep you company Mark,,,

·
10,054 Posts
sure, sounds good, I'll grab us a soft drink quick, Mt Dew is your choice??

·
10,054 Posts
Here you go Mark,,, popcorn is great,,, so hows things going up North??

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
been a little chilly but not bad for the time of year . doing a lot of fixing up around the house. new wallpaper , light fixtures and wood trim in the kitchen . paint and wood trim in the dining room . the wife just doesnt understand this is sled wrench month for me and the rest of my fellow sledders . how about you Brian , whats new in your neck of the woods ? btw the popcorn is great , just the right amount of salt . thanks

·
10,054 Posts
well I got all my sleds ready, pointed out the garage door just waiting for snow,,, been helping a buddy get his ready for winter. Busy time at work with selling seed and fall burndown work. High School football is almost over,,, so its about time to ride. Let me know when you need a refill on that dew.

·
10,054 Posts
well Mark,,, I believe you did it,,, glad you enjoyed the Dew, and enjoyed our converstation and thanks for the popcorn,,, LOL

Fall burndown is when we go out into a field (one already harvested) and use chemicals (sceptor/24D/crop oil/canapy/etc..) to kill all the weeds that are out there. Then we depending on what we put on the field, we can keep it clean until mid may,,, go in and plant your soybeans next spring and you dont have to hit them with roundup till midway through the season,,, they call it "start clean stay clean"

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
well Mark,,, I believe you did it,,, glad you enjoyed the Dew, and enjoyed our converstation and thanks for the popcorn,,, LOL

Fall burndown is when we go out into a field (one already harvested) and use chemicals (sceptor/24D/crop oil/canapy/etc..) to kill all the weeds that are out there. Then we depending on what we put on the field, we can keep it clean until mid may,,, go in and plant your soybeans next spring and you dont have to hit them with roundup till midway through the season,,, they call it "start clean stay clean"[/b]
I will let you have the next one Brian lol . I never knew there was fall field work allready paving the way for next years crops . learn something new every day .thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts