Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D I have been using blue marble oil for one complet year in a 2002 polaris xcsp 800
and it has just been GREAT. At the end of the season i was getting 22.3 mpg canadian.
I had a v-force reed let go on one jug and still ran app 125 milles the rest of the day
(with a lot less power) and still got 17.5 mpg. The engine runs very smooooth, like a car. No smoke and no exhaust valve cleaning. the piston were like new all the time, and no
smell to the people behind
My rating of this oil. THE BEST.

I also put rever-up in my 99 concord and picked up 3 m.p.g

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would say the total opposite on Blue Marble. My friend and I took 2 identical sleds 2001 ZR 600 EFI's, I used blue marble and he used Klotz. I noticed right away the the blue marble is as thin as cough syrup so my consumption was way up. I called the company and they told me to turn down my oil pump, so I did until I was at a 50;1 ratio oil to gas. I noticed my sled smoked more than the Klotz and milege did not improve. Also the performance between the sleds did not change like blue marble claims. My valves gummed up after 600 miles and his didn't. After talking to the company many times they thought I had recieved a bad batch of oil but would not give me any different product to replace it. Then they claimed I did not see the performance gain because I didn't jet down, which I can't because I have an efi. In my opion any sled will see a performance gain if you jet down. If you look at the charts on their site they always jet down and add blue marble on thier sleds and give the benefit to the oil as the horse power gain. This is my experience with this oil and company and I am not happy with this product........

1 - 2 of 2 Posts