Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just seen the list of sleds that are left in the hanger at bombardier, seems like they are sold out. They have about 100 tundra's and skandics but a part from that, it's all under 40 !!! No more REV's going out, but that's been for a while. Our dealership sold about 60 REV's so far but has been told that the next bach will only be available next year. Seems like they really reached their goal of having 20% more sales this year.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Lots of REVs in showrooms around here. I'm sure they can do dealer trades.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Ya there smart to build less that increases the value of the ones out there. it also give the dealers a break by not having leftovers.

·
Registered
160 Posts
All the dealerships around here have REV's. But I don't believe any dealership have any REV X's left.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I must be the last guy on the face of the planet to not get his spring order REV... every other dealer has gotten them... there are none (600 w/ electric start and reverse, two tone) in my region of NY... near PA border. :angry:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Don't feel bad, my 600 H.O. RER, Electric start hasn't come in yet !!!!
Northern Wisconsin. :( :( :(

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by REVSTER@Nov 14 2002, 02:00 AM
Don't feel bad, my 600 H.O. RER, Electric start hasn't come in yet !!!!
Northern Wisconsin. :( :( :(
600 H.O. RER, Electric start hasn't come in yet !!!! That is a drag but we have been told not till Dec 1 will they be in. It is the Electric start that is holding things up. :doh: I have my 600HO,RER now but did not get it with Electric start. I will say this it is so easy to start/pull you dont need the Electric start. :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Revster, where in WI, dealership around here (EauClaire) have a couple sitting on the showfloor.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm in Upstate NY and havn't got mine yet either. My black 600 did not have electric start. With snow on the way soon, this is getting frustrating!!! :hallo1:

·
Registered
108 Posts
I ordered mine from a dealer in Woodruff, thats near Minocqua.

·
Registered
22 Posts
HEY GUYS DON'T FEEL BAD I PICK UP MY REV 440 TOMORROW JUST GOTTA PUT THE LARGER TANK 4 MORE BOGIE WHEELS AND MY ACERBIS HADGUARDS AND I AM READY TO GO

YEEEEE HAAAAWW

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
don't fret until you get told what a couple of polaris guys were told last year, they were told their spring order sleds were not coming. that was after they got the confirmation from polaris in the spring, one fellow even had a serial number to take to his insurance company of a sled never to arrive.

we did expect doo to have a big season.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts