Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at this set up checking if it is a good for off trail ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
im thinking thats an 03 or 04 rev racer and yes they are great off trail. with only a 121 though you need a little more body english to go with it

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
And maybe a slightly larger shovel for those times when continuous horizontal velocity escapes you.

Jeff

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
one of the local racers runs his out west and loves it.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
im thinking thats an 03 or 04 rev racer and yes they are great off trail. with only a 121 though you need a little more body english to go with it[/b]

one of the local racers runs his out west and loves it.[/b]
going further on what i said and dooman. i have 1.75 lugs on both my sleds not, they are both polaris proxr race sleds, and they are pretty good in the powder. the key o them working well is clutching being good and you dont want to stop unless you are in another track. once you are moving your fine but when you stop and start again, may time you can sink in acceleration, this is where the clutching and stoping in another track helps.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
going further on what i said and dooman. i have 1.75 lugs on both my sleds not, they are both polaris proxr race sleds, and they are pretty good in the powder. the key o them working well is clutching being good and you dont want to stop unless you are in another track. once you are moving your fine but when you stop and start again, may time you can sink in acceleration, this is where the clutching and stoping in another track helps.[/b]
Thanks ! :thumbsup: SWRules

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
is that track 15 wide or only 14, i have been running 14 wide to so a 15 wide has even more floating, im switching over to 15 wide 1.75 lug IQ tracks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts