Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW....I had my first experience Boondocking this weekend on the RTYP trip....for those of you who have never had the chance to do this I highly recommend it :thumbsup: It was one the most incredible and awesome thing I have ever had on a snowmobile w00t To just head of into the woods or a swamp and ride where no one else has been is just something I cannot put into words :) I had perm-a-grin the whole time !!! I would like to thank Sledheaddude800, Snofrog, Jason F and Renegademike for the experience :thumbsup: It was a great time !!! Can't wait till next time w00t

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
WOW....I had my first experience Boondocking this weekend on the RTYP trip....for those of you who have never had the chance to do this I highly recommend it :thumbsup: It was one the most incredible and awesome thing I have ever had on a snowmobile w00t To just head of into the woods or a swamp and ride where no one else has been is just something I cannot put into words :) I had perm-a-grin the whole time !!! I would like to thank Sledheaddude800, Snofrog, Jason F and Renegademike for the experience :thumbsup: It was a great time !!! Can't wait till next time w00t[/b]
I'm glad you had a great time MIKE! :thumbsup: In ALL that POW POW of course! :D

[attachment=33546:S.W._RTY...igan_023.jpg]

[attachment=33547:S.W._RTY...igan_022.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
thanks to jason, dave, mike, and dont forget GPS, we had a great time boondocking. best sledding i have ever done. i want to go to the kewana (spelled this one wrong) over spring break if anyone whats to go for a three day weekend or something. thanks once again guys

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
way do you have a crush on her, we are taking a little bit of a break, its complicated. i did get hurt, i went over the bars one time

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
A couple pics of Snowman and the new 900 in action :thumbsup: And it isn't even broken in yet :D

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
mark and mike both got some air. we have the evidence of mark with his butt of his seat

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
JasonF. Boondocking on my SLeD! :thumbsup:[/b]
Are you ready for the 2" paddle yet? :thumbsup: The west awaits.

·
Registered
36 Posts
A couple pics of Snowman and the new 900 in action :thumbsup: And it isn't even broken in yet :D[/b]
I'm glad to hear you guys had fun :thumbsup: ... and came back safe! !!!
(I work for an automotive safety supplier... I think about SAFE :blush: ... & worry about my Snowmanmdp! :inlove: )

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
A couple pics of yours truely, I waited all summer for this :blush: Boondocking at its finest.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts